Being fairly new to the blogosphere, I was pleasantly surprised when Jas from all-thats-jas nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I didn’t came across this kind of posts earlier, but as I see, the whole idea behind it is to introduce people to some of the blogs you love to visit, and to share some of your quirky, personal things.
And as a nominee who accepts this award, I should:
- thank the Jas for putting me on her list among the other great blogs,
- add the One Lovely Blog logo to the post,
- write 7 things about myself,
- make a list of 15 blogs that I find lovely and feel good while visiting them.
And if you accept this award (it’s not mandatory), you should follow these few rules, too :)
So, here we go:
- Languages with an original style of writing fascinate me, so I’m trying to learn some of them, and I will probably keep learning them for the rest of my life. I know to read Russian and Serbian Cyrillic and currently I’m learning beautifully shaped Greek alphabet called Elliniká – fingers crossed :)
- Sometimes I cannot remember the name of some person, but I’ll always remember the name of their pets.
- I’m a formula1 fan, which people find it quite unusual, but I don’t mind it, I simply love all that speed thrill and commotion…
- I have a great collection of cacti – trades are welcome ;)
- I’m proud to own a good sense of humor, and I love to make people smile.
- I looove, love to walk barefoot as much as I can, whenever I can, especially in the morning hours in my garden, which brings us to the nr. 7:
- Having a small organic garden is something I wish everyone of us could experience in some part of their lives – that small piece of land, often full of weeds, bugs or birds makes you feel relaxed, down to earth and a true part of nature…
These are 15 outstanding blogs that I love to visit, and you should check them out as well:
thank you so much for nominating my blog, my dear Jasmin!!
I will follow as soon as possible!
all the best!!
P.S. are you learning Greek?? we will talk in my language soon then!! ;)
It will be quite some time before I start to talk Greek, I’m studying your magnificent writing for now – maybe if you try to learn Slovak ;)
Wish you sunny and creative day, Evi!
Fun to learn a bit more about you! I’m exactly the same with names… I don’t know why it’s so much easier to connect names with the faces of dogs and cats than it is with humans!
Hmm, maybe because people have many faces ;) Anyway, we have that in common, and now I’m waiting impatiently to read more nice things about you, Hannah…
Thank you so much for nominating The Endless Meal! I really love this idea of sharing bloggers sharing fun facts about themselves and some of our favourite blogs. I’ll be sure to continue the love!
So awesome to learn you’re a Formula 1 fan! My sister’s boyfriend builds drag race cars (http://www.rhracecars.com) and I went to my first race last year. It was so much fun. Once day I’d love to see a Formula 1 race!
Omg, Kirsten, your sister’s boyfriend makes such a mighty, flashy, crazy cars – I love it! I especially love the fact, that he took a lovely beetle car and turn it to a racing beast… I’m sure you’ve enjoined on the racing event and keeping my fingers crossed for you to see some F1 race – it’s an amazing experience!
Thanks so much for awarding us, dear Jasmin! Event though we won’t be able to keep up with this due to time issues, we feel very honored and flattered :-). But first and foremost: Big congrats to you for having been awarded! That’s so very well deserved, your blog is indeed most lovely and inspiring. And your remark about gardens with bees and bugs and weeds makes me smile – I so much agree with you on this kind of happiness :-).
You are most welcome, Claudia. I love to visit your blog, you have always inspiring posts, and I hope, you will continue doing so for many more years :)
Thank you so much for nominating Elephantastic Vegan. That’s really nice of you! It’s fun learning more about the person behind the blog – I totally second having a garden is one of the greatest things ever. I only have a container garden on my balcony, but I wish to have “some real land” in the future. I need some space for my avocado trees ^.^
Bianca @ ElephantasticVegan recently posted…Seeded Burger Buns
Avocado garden sounds like wonderful idea, Bianca… and I can see many herbs like basil, rosemary and lavender growing under them, to complete the garden magic :)
Your blog is simply lovely, so I had no choice, but to put it on a list ;)