Being fairly new to the blogosphere, I was pleasantly surprised when Jas from all-thats-jas nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I didn’t came across this kind of posts earlier, but as I see, the whole idea behind it is to introduce people to some of the blogs you love to visit, and to share some of your quirky, personal things.
And as a nominee who accepts this award, I should:
- thank the Jas for putting me on her list among the other great blogs,
- add the One Lovely Blog logo to the post,
- write 7 things about myself,
- make a list of 15 blogs that I find lovely and feel good while visiting them.
And if you accept this award (it’s not mandatory), you should follow these few rules, too :)
So, here we go:
- Languages with an original style of writing fascinate me, so I’m trying to learn some of them, and I will probably keep learning them for the rest of my life. I know to read Russian and Serbian Cyrillic and currently I’m learning beautifully shaped Greek alphabet called Elliniká – fingers crossed :)
- Sometimes I cannot remember the name of some person, but I’ll always remember the name of their pets.
- I’m a formula1 fan, which people find it quite unusual, but I don’t mind it, I simply love all that speed thrill and commotion…
- I have a great collection of cacti – trades are welcome ;)
- I’m proud to own a good sense of humor, and I love to make people smile.
- I looove, love to walk barefoot as much as I can, whenever I can, especially in the morning hours in my garden, which brings us to the nr. 7:
- Having a small organic garden is something I wish everyone of us could experience in some part of their lives – that small piece of land, often full of weeds, bugs or birds makes you feel relaxed, down to earth and a true part of nature…
These are 15 outstanding blogs that I love to visit, and you should check them out as well: